Louis Tomlinson's sister died of accidental drug overdose
12 September 2019, 09:45 | Updated: 12 September 2019, 09:47
Félicité Tomlinson died after taking a "perfect storm" of drugs, an inquest has heard.
One Direction star Louis Tomlinson's sister died accidentally after taking a cocktail of drugs, an inquest has heard.
Coroner Shirley Racliffe said Félicité Tomlinson took "the perfect storm" of drugs which "proved fatal".
A toxicology report found traces of cocaine, Xanax and oxycodone in her system.
The inquest heard how Félicité Tomlinson was found unresponsive at her west London flat on 13 March.
Emergency services tried to resuscitate the 18-year-old, but she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Miss Tomlinson had a history of recreational drug use, but had started to take drugs "on a consistent basis" following her mother's death in 2016.
The inquest also heard how her brother Louis had attended a number of appointments with his sister in an attempt to help her get clean.
It was said that she had taken cocaine, MDMD, acid and cannabis in the past and knew a number of people who could access drugs for her.
Her GP, Dr Paul Eulinger, said in a statement that despite her family's efforts, Miss Tomlinson "refused to give up drugs in the knowledge they could kill her".
The evening before her death, Miss Tomlinson bought cocaine with her friend, Zainab Mohammed.
Miss Mohammed has previously said that "a male friend came over" and the three "did lines of cocaine".
Miss Mohammed said that she only had one or two, as she was beginning to feel unwell. However, "Félicité did more lines".
The inquest heard Miss Tomlinson could not be heard breathing when she was checked by her friend - who was in a bed next to her at noon.
The coroner, Dr Radcliffe, concluded Miss Tomlinson died as a result of misadventure and drugs toxicity.
She stated there was "no indication this was a deliberate attempt to end her own life".
Dr Radcliffe continued: "She was an individual who took drugs deliberately and has succumbed to their said effects accidentally."